The latest LION Magazine – Digital EditionPosted on Jun 7th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Lion Magazine, News - 0 Comments Behind every project that a Lions club takes on, there’s a story to be told. These are stories filled with challenges, hope and the joy of serving others. LION Magazine… Share this
Lions New VoicesPosted on May 23rd 2019 by lionspr in Current Initiatives, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- Lions New Voices celebrates women’s contributions to Lions Clubs International.
- This initiative promotes gender parity by focusing on increasing the number of women in Lions Clubs, as well as closing
Lions and Medical ResearchPosted on May 13th 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Health, Media Releases, News, News - 0 Comments
- Lions Australia raises millions of dollars each year for medical research programs.
- 20 May is International Clinical Trials Day.
- Scottish doctor James Lind is considered to have conducted the
2019 Lions Youth of the YearPosted on May 9th 2019 by lionspr in Conventions, Media Releases, News, News, Youth - 0 Comments
- The 2019 Lions Youth of the Year is Hannah Bowden from WA! Congratulations, Hannah!
Australian Lions Foundation provides relief to flood-stricken TownsvillePosted on Feb 11th 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Emergency, Media Releases, News, News, Uncategorized - 0 Comments
- Australian Lions Foundation has already provided $100,000 to Townsville and is asking for Australia’s help in supporting communities affected by floods in North Queensland
- When disaster strikes Australian Lions Foundation
Lion Magazine Feb-April – The Digital EditionPosted on Jan 31st 2019 by Elise Murrell in Lion Magazine Archive, News - 0 Comments Read all about it!!! We are delivering the Lion Magazine in a new digital format. Whilst the paper copy of our magazine still makes a great read (especially whilst in… Share this
MEDIA RELEASE | TRANSPLANTATION BREAKTHROUGHPosted on Jan 24th 2019 by lionspr in Media Releases, News, Uncategorized - 0 Comments
An Australian medical discovery involving teams from Perth’s Lions Eye Institute has made a major breakthrough in controlling infections in organ and bone marrow transplant recipients.
- The latest research breakthrough
More Than Just SausagesPosted on Nov 16th 2018 by lionspr in Media Releases, News, Uncategorized - 0 Comments Lions Australia has been serving delicious sausage sandwiches to Australians for decades and we will continue to give the people what they want. Onions on top the sausage, onions underneath… Share this
Lions Boost Childhood Cancer ResearchPosted on Nov 9th 2018 by lionspr in Health, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
Lions Clubs donate over $900,000 to childhood cancer research.Every year in Australia, almost 800 kids are diagnosed with cancer, many of which are aggressive, hard to treat and with… Share this
Lions Drought Relief UpdatePosted on Oct 10th 2018 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Current Initiatives, Media Releases, News, News, Newsletter, Projects - 0 Comments 10 October 2018
- $946,000 has been distributed to drought-stricken communities around Australia
- Lions Clubs across the country are continuing to accept donations to drought relief
- Clubs encouraged to use funds