The magic ingredient in Australia’s favourite Christmas cake!Posted on Nov 20th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions Australia shares the magic ingredient in Australia’s favourite Christmas cake As the organisation’s largest fundraiser, proceeds from Lions Christmas Cakes make a big difference and this year it’s expected … Share this
Lions Clubs mobilise for bushfire relief!Posted on Nov 12th 2019 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News, News - 0 Comments
- Lions Clubs across Australia are rallying together to support those impacted from fires
- Australian Lions Foundation is asking for Australia’s help in supporting communities affected by the bushfires
- When disaster
Australian Lions Hearing Dogs celebrates delivery of 600th dogPosted on Oct 2nd 2019 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- Australian Lions Hearing Dogs will celebrate the delivery of its 600th dog in October
- Deafness is an epidemic in Australia with over 400,000 people suffering in silence
- With one
Governor-General announced as patron of Lions AustraliaPosted on Sep 25th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Governor-General announced as patron of Lions Australia
- Lions Australia welcomes Governor-General His Excellency the Honourable General David Hurley and his wife Linda Hurley as patrons
- Since the first club was
Lions on a mission to break a world record raising funds for Childhood Cancer ResearchPosted on Aug 30th 2019 by Rob Oerlemans in Current Initiatives, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- In recognition of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in September, Lions are encouraging Australia to support Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research Foundation
- Lions attempting to break the world record for ‘Longest
Scam AlertPosted on Aug 9th 2019 by Elise Murrell in News - 0 Comments
Scam Alert!!Lions and it’s Foundations will never contact you on Messenger or Facebook seeking private donations or assistance. If you are contacted, please email or call our national office… Share this
The latest LION Magazine – Digital EditionPosted on Jun 7th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Lion Magazine, News - 0 Comments Behind every project that a Lions club takes on, there’s a story to be told. These are stories filled with challenges, hope and the joy of serving others. LION Magazine… Share this
Lions New VoicesPosted on May 23rd 2019 by lionspr in Current Initiatives, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- Lions New Voices celebrates women’s contributions to Lions Clubs International.
- This initiative promotes gender parity by focusing on increasing the number of women in Lions Clubs, as well as closing
Lions and Medical ResearchPosted on May 13th 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Health, Media Releases, News, News - 0 Comments
- Lions Australia raises millions of dollars each year for medical research programs.
- 20 May is International Clinical Trials Day.
- Scottish doctor James Lind is considered to have conducted the
2019 Lions Youth of the YearPosted on May 9th 2019 by lionspr in Conventions, Media Releases, News, News, Youth - 0 Comments
- The 2019 Lions Youth of the Year is Hannah Bowden from WA! Congratulations, Hannah!