COVID-19 UPDATES & NOTICESPosted on Mar 18th 2020 by Elise Murrell in Emergency, Health, News - 0 Comments Please visit our Notices Page for the latest information regarding COVID-19 from a Lions perspective. MD Notices – https://lionsclubs.org.au/members/md-notices/ COVID-19 Lions Event Management – This advice relates to any events… Share this
Childhood Cancer Advocate Recognised in Australia Day HonoursPosted on Jan 28th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Passionate childhood cancer advocate, and Oatley Lions Club member, Dr Joe Collins AM, has been honoured as a Member of the Order (AM) in the 2020 Australia Day Honours, recognised… Share this
Lions Clubs acting quickly to support bushfire affected communitiesPosted on Jan 24th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions Clubs across Australia acting quickly to support those impacted by the bushfires
- From local shopping vouchers, food and emergency supplies to large shipping containers and water tanks, Lions Australia
Register Now for the 2020 Adelaide Convention 15-18 May 2020Posted on Jan 24th 2020 by Elise Murrell in Conventions, News - 0 Comments Will we see you in Adelaide?? A great occasion to catch up with old friends, meet new ones, while learning more about other lions and clubs around Australia. Register now!… Share this
The Australian BBQ that always makes a differencePosted on Jan 15th 2020 by lionspr in Emergency, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions BBQs make a difference this Australia Day.
- Whilst proud to serve great BBQs, this Australia Day Lions is reminding Australians that it serves much more than just sausages.
Lions Bushfire relief effortsPosted on Jan 7th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Emergency, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions volunteers are providing emergency support to bushfire victims and they need your help!
- Hundreds of Lions clubs across Australia have been out in full force over the festive season
Lions skin cancer screening to reach more communities and save more lives in 2020Posted on Jan 1st 2020 by lionspr in Health, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions is providing communities across Australia with access to free Skin Cancer Screening through the Lions Mobile Skin Cancer Screening program.
- Two out of every three Australians will be diagnosed
Childhood Cancer Research gets $1.05 million dollar boost from Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research FoundationPosted on Dec 11th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Health, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Childhood cancer research is getting a $1.05 million boost thanks to Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research Foundation
- Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research Foundation is providing $1.05 million to support
Inaugural Lions Lap the Map a success for Diabetes Awareness!Posted on Dec 3rd 2019 by Elise Murrell in Health, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- Across Australia over 1.3 million people have diabetes and 283 people are diagnosed every day
- Lions Australia’s inaugural Lap the Map for Diabetes a success with 130 events held across