Lions skin cancer screening to reach more communities and save more lives in 2020Posted on Jan 15th 2020 by lionspr in Health, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions is providing communities across Australia with access to free Skin Cancer Screening through the Lions Mobile Skin Cancer Screening program.
- Two out of every three Australians will be diagnosed
The Australian BBQ that always makes a differencePosted on Jan 15th 2020 by lionspr in Emergency, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions BBQs make a difference this Australia Day.
- Whilst proud to serve great BBQs, this Australia Day Lions is reminding Australians that it serves much more than just sausages.
Lions Bushfire relief effortsPosted on Jan 7th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Emergency, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions volunteers are providing emergency support to bushfire victims and they need your help!
- Hundreds of Lions clubs across Australia have been out in full force over the festive season
Childhood Cancer Research gets $1.05 million dollar boost from Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research FoundationPosted on Dec 11th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Health, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Childhood cancer research is getting a $1.05 million boost thanks to Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research Foundation
- Australian Lions Childhood Cancer Research Foundation is providing $1.05 million to support
Inaugural Lions Lap the Map a success for Diabetes Awareness!Posted on Dec 3rd 2019 by Elise Murrell in Health, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- Across Australia over 1.3 million people have diabetes and 283 people are diagnosed every day
- Lions Australia’s inaugural Lap the Map for Diabetes a success with 130 events held across
The magic ingredient in Australia’s favourite Christmas cake!Posted on Nov 20th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions Australia shares the magic ingredient in Australia’s favourite Christmas cake As the organisation’s largest fundraiser, proceeds from Lions Christmas Cakes make a big difference and this year it’s expected … Share this
Lions Clubs mobilise for bushfire relief!Posted on Nov 12th 2019 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News, News - 0 Comments
- Lions Clubs across Australia are rallying together to support those impacted from fires
- Australian Lions Foundation is asking for Australia’s help in supporting communities affected by the bushfires
- When disaster
Australian Lions Hearing Dogs celebrates delivery of 600th dogPosted on Oct 2nd 2019 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- Australian Lions Hearing Dogs will celebrate the delivery of its 600th dog in October
- Deafness is an epidemic in Australia with over 400,000 people suffering in silence
- With one
Lions ‘Lap the Map’ for diabetesPosted on Sep 26th 2019 by Rob Oerlemans in News - 0 Comments Over 1.3 million Australians have diabetes, and an estimated 2 million are at high risk of developing the condition – and these numbers are increasing rapidly every day in communities… Share this
Governor-General announced as patron of Lions AustraliaPosted on Sep 25th 2019 by Elise Murrell in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Governor-General announced as patron of Lions Australia
- Lions Australia welcomes Governor-General His Excellency the Honourable General David Hurley and his wife Linda Hurley as patrons
- Since the first club was