Tennant Creek Lions step in to support community following fire at town’s only supermarketPosted on Jul 21st 2020 by lionspr in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments When disaster strikes, Lions volunteers are amongst the first to offer relief and that’s exactly what is happening right now in the Northern Territory. Last Sunday, the small town of… Share this
Lions Eye Health Program launches ‘Fly a Kite for Sight’ campaignPosted on Jul 15th 2020 by lionspr in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments The health pandemic has seen many Australians social distancing at home in recent months which could be doing damage to our eyesight. Lions volunteers and the Lions Eye Health Program… Share this
Australia’s largest service organisation is on a mission to reduce prevalence of diabetesPosted on Jul 15th 2020 by lionspr in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments It’s National Diabetes Week and Lions Clubs across Australia are on a mission to reduce the prevalence of diabetes and improve the quality of life for those diagnosed. Diabetes has… Share this
Bunnings donates $50,000 to support Lions Australia’s vital work in the communityPosted on Jun 15th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments More than just a sausage sizzle
- Bunnings donates $50,000 to support Lions Australia’s vital work in the community
- Donation from Bunnings will help fund major Lions Australia programs and enable
Latest Media Releases: Lions members continue to support their communities through COVID-19Posted on May 5th 2020 by lionspr in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments From droughts and bushfires to the spread of COVID-19, it’s been a challenging year, but the resilience and determination of local volunteers continues to shine. Whilst recent government regulation and… Share this
Resilience and determination of Australian volunteers shines through in times of crisisPosted on Apr 8th 2020 by lionspr in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
- Australia’s volunteers, not for profits and community service organisations are showing strong resilience and determination to adapt to these unprecedented times
- Australia’s largest service organisation Lions Australia is embracing new
Childhood Cancer Advocate Recognised in Australia Day HonoursPosted on Jan 28th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Passionate childhood cancer advocate, and Oatley Lions Club member, Dr Joe Collins AM, has been honoured as a Member of the Order (AM) in the 2020 Australia Day Honours, recognised… Share this
Lions Clubs acting quickly to support bushfire affected communitiesPosted on Jan 24th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions Clubs across Australia acting quickly to support those impacted by the bushfires
- From local shopping vouchers, food and emergency supplies to large shipping containers and water tanks, Lions Australia
The Australian BBQ that always makes a differencePosted on Jan 15th 2020 by lionspr in Emergency, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions BBQs make a difference this Australia Day.
- Whilst proud to serve great BBQs, this Australia Day Lions is reminding Australians that it serves much more than just sausages.
Lions Bushfire relief effortsPosted on Jan 7th 2020 by Rob Oerlemans in Emergency, Media Releases, News - 0 Comments Lions volunteers are providing emergency support to bushfire victims and they need your help!
- Hundreds of Lions clubs across Australia have been out in full force over the festive season