Lions New VoicesPosted on May 23rd 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Current Initiatives, Media Releases, News, News - 0 Comments
- Lions New Voices celebrates women’s contributions to Lions Clubs International.
- This initiative promotes gender parity by focusing on increasing the number of women in Lions Clubs, as well as closing
Lions and Medical ResearchPosted on May 13th 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Health, Media Releases, News, News - 0 Comments
- Lions Australia raises millions of dollars each year for medical research programs.
- 20 May is International Clinical Trials Day.
- Scottish doctor James Lind is considered to have conducted the
2019 Lions Youth of the YearPosted on May 9th 2019 by lionspr in Conventions, Media Releases, News, News, Youth - 0 Comments
- The 2019 Lions Youth of the Year is Hannah Bowden from WA! Congratulations, Hannah!
Australian Lions Foundation provides relief to flood-stricken TownsvillePosted on Feb 11th 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Emergency, Media Releases, News, News, Uncategorized - 0 Comments
- Australian Lions Foundation has already provided $100,000 to Townsville and is asking for Australia’s help in supporting communities affected by floods in North Queensland
- When disaster strikes Australian Lions Foundation
Lions Drought Relief UpdatePosted on Oct 10th 2018 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Current Initiatives, Media Releases, News, News, Newsletter, Projects - 0 Comments 10 October 2018
- $946,000 has been distributed to drought-stricken communities around Australia
- Lions Clubs across the country are continuing to accept donations to drought relief
- Clubs encouraged to use funds
Media Release: Lions Clubs Drought ReliefPosted on Aug 3rd 2018 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
Lions Clubs across Australia mobilising for Drought Relief
- Lions Australia is on a mission to raise half a million dollars in one month to support farmers and their families affected