Entry Forms and more guidance can be found on our News and Resources page.
Dates and Venues for Finals are listed below.
Brian Williams email@example.com
In the first instance, all queries by Lions YOTY Chairpersons, should be directed to their District Chairperson. Phone numbers can be obtained from the Lions Directory.
District and State Contacts 2018 – 2019
N Districts – Peter Perry firstname.lastname@example.org
- N1 – Brian Hemsworth email@example.com
- N2 – Ann McDonald firstname.lastname@example.org
- N3 – John Mulhearn email@example.com
- N4 – Jackie Strempel firstname.lastname@example.org
- N5 – Gavin Ridley email@example.com
Q Districts – Jenny Maguire firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q1 – Barbara Tate email@example.com
- Q2 – David Bradshaw firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q3 – Roley McAtee email@example.com
- Q4 – Frank Douglas firstname.lastname@example.org
C Districts – Ken Bradford email@example.com
T1 District – James Seville firstname.lastname@example.org
- T1 – James Seville email@example.com
V Districts – PCC Phillip Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- V1-4 – Jim Harvey email@example.com
- V2 – Zeyna Gould firstname.lastname@example.org
- V3 – Colin Stevens email@example.com
- V5 – Monica McQuatters firstname.lastname@example.org
- V6 – Ian Crane email@example.com
W Districts- Margaret Amm firstname.lastname@example.org
Finals Dates and Venues 2018 – 2019
Club finals should be completed by dates determined by club chairs, in consultation with district chairs. These are the recommended dates to facilitate organisational matters by Club, Zone, Regional, District and State Chairs, however, the dates of the District and State Finals are locked-in, to enhance the time available for the planning of these finals by District and State chairs. Ideally, for the benefit of all concerned and where practical, there should be at least two weeks between one level and the following level.
Click here for State final dates and contact information (Dates of these will be advised as they come-to-hand).
For details of District Finals, please contact your District Chairperson, above.