Are you an Australian Youth looking for an overseas adventure in your summer holidays?
Yes? Then try the Lions Youth Exchange Program
Youth aged up to an including 21 years of age are eligible.
- No school attendance required
- Free accommodation provided by host families from Lions Clubs International, the largest community organization in the world
- Chaperoned stopovers available in Los Angeles, London & Singapore
- Depart Australia mid December, return mid-January (4-5 weeks of summer holidays).
- Costs range between $3,000 to $6,500 depending on destination.
The Lions Youth Exchange Program is a great way to meet and make friends with people from all over the world. Choose from this range of exciting destinations for an affordable, unforgettable and exciting cultural experience.
- United States of America
- Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Mexico
- Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India
- New Zealand
- Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia
- Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Russia
- England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland
“I am ever so grateful that I was given the opportunity to participate in the Lions exchange, where I was able to gain a wider view of the world, through meeting some incredible individuals, through seeing the beauty and absorbing the different culture as a whole” says Karina
For more information Contact:
- Australian Youth Exchange National Chairperson Suzanne Newton. Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0418 607 292
- Australian Youth Exchange Secretary Lorraine Hemsworth. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0409 681 922