Lions Christmas Cakes and Puddings are an important fund raising project of Lions Clubs in Australia. Funds raised are donated to projects that benefit the community locally, nationally or internationally.
Recommended retail prices:
- Lions Christmas Cake 1.5kg $17.00
- Lions Christmas Cake 1kg $13.00
- Lions Christmas Pudding 900gm $13.00
- Lions Mini Cake 80gm $2.00
- Centenary Tin containing a 1.5kg Cake is still available at a great discounted price – (please contact your local Lions Club for further information.) Click to download flyer.
- To order your Lions Christmas Cakes and Puddings and to obtain the name of the participating Lions Club nearest you, please either e-mail or phone your State Coordinator listed below.
|South Australia||Tony Matthews||0418 892 email@example.com|
|Northern Territory||Ken McAloon||0427 160 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|New South Wales & ACT||Ken Brooks||0427 406 email@example.com|
|Queensland||John Broad||0413 257 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tasmania||Sue Johns||0409 442 email@example.com|
|Victoria||PDG Terry Collison||0439 468 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Western Australia||Carolyn Middleton||0408 815 email@example.com|
For further information or assistance with Lions Cakes and Puddings please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PDG Kaye Smith
0477 212 242
The Lions Christmas Cake and Pudding program has been a major fund raising project of Lions Australia since 1965 and raised more than $56mill. The proceeds from this project are donated back into the community on great causes including Blindness Prevention and Vision improvement projects, Medical Research, Children’s Mobility Foundation, Eye Health Program, Hearing Dogs, Disaster Relief, Aged Care, Drug Awareness, Youth Programs.
You may rest assured that should you purchase a product from this program the proceeds generated will be put to good use in the community.
Like to know more?
Here is a summary of the Lions Christmas Cake Program Vision and History
Thank you for supporting the Lions Christmas Cake & Pudding fund raising project.
National Cake Committee Chairman
Information For Participating Lions Clubs
Manuals and Order Forms are available for Lions Clubs in a password protected area at the link below. For the username and password please contact your District’s Cake Chairman.
Lions Clubs may Download their Order Forms for Cakes and Puddings here