Lions Awareness Day Social Media Graphics – #LionsAwarenessDay
To help spread the word about Lions Awareness Day, we have created the following graphics and encourage Clubs to use them on their own social media profiles with the hashtag #LionsAwarenessDay.
How to use:
- Click on the desired image to open the file.
- Right click on your mouse.
- Select save as picture.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Upload the image to your Facebook page.
In addition to the above standard images, we have also created some graphics that you can customise to include specific details about your Lions Awareness Day Event. The following are samples only, click on the link below to download the files.
How to edit:
- Download and open the powerpoint file.
- Replace the words ‘Location’ and ‘Time’ with the correct details for your club’s event.
- To save the file as an image, click ‘File’, then ‘Save As’.
- Choose a location on your computer to save the file.
- Under ‘Save as type’, click the drop down menu and choose to save the file as a ‘JPG’.
- Once saved, you can upload it to your Facebook page.
If you require any assistance downloading these files, please reach out to the Lions National Office on 02 4940 8033 or email Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org