Show Lions Australia your creative side with the 2021 Syd Packham PR Award
The Syd Packham Award acknowledges the best public relations/publicity program undertaken by a club in Australia and Papua New Guinea. The award is announced at the Annual Multiple District Convention each year.
The aim of the award is to encourage and create a greater public awareness of the work of Lions and is named after one of Australia’s leading Lions, PDG Syd Packham.
To enter, clubs are asked to send examples of campaigns which reflect creativity and excellence while also raising the profile of the diversity of work and difference that Lions Clubs make to communities across the country.
The PR campaigns need to have been completed in the last 12 months before the closing date of 30 March 2021. The winner will be announced at the annual national convention in Canberra, ACT 7-10 May 2021.
How to enter
In order to compete for the Award, clubs must:
- Provide a cover letter not exceeding one page, describe the public relations or publicity program and its impact.
- Complete the attached entry form.
- Provide two high resolution digital images of the event, program or activity, preferably showing Lions members in action.
- Send letter and form to email@example.com by 30 March 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries may only be submitted once.
- The competition is judged on work completed during the 12 months between National Conventions.
- The Council Chairperson convenes a small Committee to judge the entries.