Office 365 roll out – how can we communicate more effectively?
To help Lions Australia move towards more timely and effective communication, Microsoft has generously donated 1500 licenses of Office 365 to the MD201 National Office.
This software is widely used in the commercial and NFP sectors.
- View emails from any device
- Emails are centrally managed
- Access to up-to-date internal address book
- No more redirections
- Multi-user access
- Cloud-based system
- History retained
- It’s free!
*Pilot Testing is now in progress. If your club is interested in participating please contact your District Governor. Future roll-out to clubs will be per district based on expressions of interest.
Instructions and user information:
- Download Office 365 Quick Start Guide
- Download this PDF for more information on how to use your new account
- Mozilla Thunderbird Add Email Account
- POP and IMAP settings for Office 365
- Set up email in Outlook for Mac 2011
- Getting started with Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Email FAQs
Other useful links:
The following links provide further information on how to log in using each email program.