Uniform email addresses, using Office 365, will enable improved communication across all levels of the organisation.
The current mix of email formats across the organisation (eg. district sponsored, personal, gmail), makes it difficult to ensure important information reaches the right people at the right time.
By providing Clubs with tools that facilitate timely and effective communication, the organisation is better equipped to respond to community needs.
Microsoft has generously donated 1500 licenses of Office 365 to the MD201 National Office, a significant cost saving. This software is widely used in the commercial and NFP sectors.
- Does your Club have access to email when the President/Secretary is away?
- Are you able to access all folders and Sent Items from any device with your current email account?
- Has your Club ever had difficulty locating important documents (Constitution, Authority to Fundraise, or Incorporation Certificate)?
- Do your Club Officers need to prepare reports or spreadsheet but do not have the necessary software?
- Are your members remotely located and need to work collaboratively at short notice, or have shared access to a Club events calendar?
Office 365 Benefits include:
- View emails from any device
- Emails are centrally managed
- Access to up-to-date internal address book
- No more redirections
- Multi-user access
- Cloud-based system
- History retained
- It’s free!
If your club is interested in participating please contact your District Governor. Future roll-out to clubs will be per district based on expressions of interest.
Instructions and user information:
- Download Office 365 Quick Start Guide
- Download this PDF for more information on how to use your new account
- POP and IMAP settings for Office 365
- Set up email in Outlook for Mac 2011
- Getting started with Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Email FAQs
- Migrate Email and Contacts to Office 365
- Change of Office Holder HOW TO GUIDE
Other useful links:
The following links provide further information on how to log in using each email program.