Lions and Medical ResearchPosted on May 13th 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Health, Media Releases, News, News - 0 Comments
- Lions Australia raises millions of dollars each year for medical research programs.
- 20 May is International Clinical Trials Day.
- Scottish doctor James Lind is considered to have conducted the
2019 Lions Youth of the YearPosted on May 9th 2019 by lionspr in Conventions, Media Releases, News, News, Youth - 0 Comments
- The 2019 Lions Youth of the Year is Hannah Bowden from WA! Congratulations, Hannah!
Australian Lions Foundation provides relief to flood-stricken TownsvillePosted on Feb 11th 2019 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Emergency, Media Releases, News, News, Uncategorized - 0 Comments
- Australian Lions Foundation has already provided $100,000 to Townsville and is asking for Australia’s help in supporting communities affected by floods in North Queensland
- When disaster strikes Australian Lions Foundation
Lions Drought Relief UpdatePosted on Oct 10th 2018 by lionspr in Australian Lions Foundation, Current Initiatives, Media Releases, News, News, Newsletter, Projects - 0 Comments 10 October 2018
- $946,000 has been distributed to drought-stricken communities around Australia
- Lions Clubs across the country are continuing to accept donations to drought relief
- Clubs encouraged to use funds
Media Release: Lions Clubs Drought ReliefPosted on Aug 3rd 2018 by Rob Oerlemans in Media Releases, News - 0 Comments
Lions Clubs across Australia mobilising for Drought Relief
- Lions Australia is on a mission to raise half a million dollars in one month to support farmers and their families affected