Adobe Acrobat Reader is
required to view and print
the portable document format
To download a free copy
Grant Application November 2012 writable.pdf (251KB)
Open PDF Form - Type in where
details required on your PC - Print
APPLICATIONS - ONLY MD
201 - Districts, Lions, Lioness and Leo Clubs
PLEASE NOTE: General Grant Applications are to be sent to our
Grants Chairman, PDG Ken Hallam Grants Chairman
PDG Ken Hallam
Australian Lions Foundation
18 Koree St, Cessnock, NSW 2325
The initial contact for Emergency/Disaster Recovery Grants is Foundation
Chairman PDG Glenn Herbert
ALF Grant Guidelines
Instructions And Conditions For Grants
1. All Grant Applications must include a letter from the Applicant Club/District giving full details of and explaining the need for the project. Copies of any other relevant correspondence from appropriate sources must also be enclosed.
2. Projects for which financial support is sought must be community-based welfare projects.
3. ALF funding must be for specific items and not for general or central funds.
4. Grants requested must not exceed the funds being contributed by the Applicant Club/District and are limited to a maximum of $15,000.
5. Copies of all quotes must be included with this Application.
6. The project must not have been commenced prior to the Grant Application being submitted and approved by the Australian Lions Foundation.
7. Grants must be taken up within 12 months of approval.
8. The Applicant Club/District is responsible for the proper and efficient administration of and accounting for all funds granted and a “FINAL REPORT” containing a complete accounting for the funds and copies of publicity and photographs of the project must be forwarded, within six  weeks of completion of project, to the Grants Chairman of the Australian Lions Foundation.
9. The completed project must include signage acknowledging the Foundation’s assistance and support.
For further information, contact your State Trustee or our Grants Chairman before lodging the
Grants Chairman - PDG
Australian Lions Foundation
18 Koree St,
Cessnock, NSW 2325
All Decisions of the Trustees are made in good faith and are final and binding
What are the guidelines for Grant Applications?
The Foundation will not consider the following:
- Club fundraising equipment or buildings.
- Playground equipment (except for "Soft-Fall" and Shade Covers)
- Any project that may provide personal gain.
- Projects outside MD201.
- Commercial and Industrial Research Projects, Purchase of Land, Payment of Salaries or Interest.
- Fuel, Fodder, Fencing.
- Medical or any other equipment that could give a financial benefit to individuals or groups.
- Sponsorship or Scholarships.
- Support of other Foundations.
- Projects that have commenced or have been completed.
- Bereavement Expenses.
- Funding from the Australian Lions Foundation must be for specific items and not for general or central funds.