Entry Forms and more guidance can be found on our News and Resources page.
Dates and Venues for Finals are listed below.
Brian Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first instance, all queries by Lions YOTY Chairpersons, should be directed to their District Chairperson. Phone numbers can be obtained from the Lions Directory.
District and State Contacts 2018 – 2019
N Districts – Peter Perry email@example.com
- N1 – Brian Hemsworth firstname.lastname@example.org
- N2 – Ann McDonald email@example.com
- N3 – John Mulhearn firstname.lastname@example.org
- N4 – Jackie Strempel email@example.com
- N5 – Gavin Ridley firstname.lastname@example.org
Q Districts – Jenny Maguire email@example.com
- Q1 – Barbara Tate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q2 – David Bradshaw email@example.com
- Q3 – Roley McAtee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q4 – Frank Douglas email@example.com
C Districts – Ken Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org
T1 District – James Seville email@example.com
- T1 – James Seville firstname.lastname@example.org
V Districts – PCC Phillip Johnson email@example.com
- V1-4 – Jim Harvey firstname.lastname@example.org
- V2 – Zeyna Gould email@example.com
- V3 – Colin Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org
- V5 – Monica McQuatters email@example.com
- V6 – Ian Crane firstname.lastname@example.org
W Districts- Margaret Amm email@example.com
Finals Dates and Venues 2018 – 2019
Club finals should be completed by dates determined by club chairs, in consultation with district chairs. These are the recommended dates to facilitate organisational matters by Club, Zone, Regional, District and State Chairs, however, the dates of the District and State Finals are locked-in, to enhance the time available for the planning of these finals by District and State chairs. Ideally, for the benefit of all concerned and where practical, there should be at least two weeks between one level and the following level.
- Club Finals – To be determined by club chairs, in consultation with district chairs
- Zone Finals – To be determined by district chairs, in consultation with state chairs
- Region Finals – To be determined by district chairs, in consultation with state chairs
- District Finals by weekend of 30/31 March, 2019
- State Finals by weekend of 13/14 April, 2019
- National Final – Monday, 6th May at MD Convention, Geelong.
Click here for District and State final dates and contact information (Dates of these will be advised as they come-to-hand).