Lions Christmas Cakes are a major fund raising project of Lions Clubs in Australia. Funds raised are donated to projects that benefit the community locally, nationally or internationally.
Order Lions Christmas Cakes and Puddings from your local participating Lions Club, details below or call the cake hotline – 1300 300 205
Recommended retail prices:
- Lions Christmas Cake 1.5kg $16.00
- Lions Christmas Cake 1kg $12.00
- Lions Christmas Pudding 900gm $12.00
- Lions Mini Cake 80gm $2.00
Where to buy Lions Christmas Cakes and Puddings
- To obtain the Name of the participating Lions Club nearest to you email: email@example.com
- or, Email or phone your State Coordinator listed below.
- South Australia – Tony Matthews (08) 8278 3743 or 0418 892 445 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New South Wales – Ken Brooks (02) 6653 5874 or 0427 406 453 email@example.com
- Queensland – PDG Ross Gibbins (07) 3272 1494 or 0448 855 214 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasmania – Sue Johns (03) 6244 2593 or 0409 442 593 email@example.com
- Victoria – PDG Lou Scholten (03) 9741 8040 or 0409 331 271 firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Australia – Allan Lowe (08) 9652 2212 or 0404 789 467 email@example.com
- National – PDG Kaye Smith (07) 3204 6697 or 0408 796 646 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lions Christmas Cake and Pudding program has been a major fund raising project of Lions Australia since 1965 and raised an estimated profit in excess of $50m. The profits from this project are donated back into the community in many ways but just to name a few. Sight first, Medical Research, Children’s Mobility Foundation, Eye Health Program, Hearing Dogs, Disaster Relief, Aged Care, Drug Awareness, Youth Programs.
You may rest assured that should you purchase a product from this program the profit generated will be put to good use in the community.
Like to know more?
Here is a summary of the Lions Christmas Cake Program Vision and History
Thank you for supporting the Lions Christmas Cake & Pudding fund raising project.
National Cake Committee Chairman
Information For Participating Lions Clubs
Manual and Order Forms are available for Lions Clubs in a password protected area at the link below. For the username and password please contact your District’s Cake Chairman.
Lions Clubs may Download their Order Forms for Cakes and Puddings here